When your wedding season begins with a couple stopping for pizza and ends with a dozen adoptable dogs at a cocktail hour - you know you're doing something right.
Simply put, 2017 was an amazing year of weddings.
Here's just a few reasons why:
1) They were unique: Our first wedding of the season, and we're stopping for pizza. Cristin and Michaela also threw the most amazing reception at the Rochester Museum and Science center, including an epic bridal party dance off throw down.
3 Sunsets: Because oh golden hour magic, how we love thee so.
4) Relaxed elegance: Our couples added so many fun, relaxed touches to their elegant wedding days and portraits. Like s'mores, campfires and hanging out with very friendly horses at The Wadsworth Homestead in Geneseo.
5) Cocktail hour on a boat? Why yes, please! Amanda and Vince's Lockport Locks boat cruise was one of the most unique ways to host cocktail hour that we've ever experienced.
7) Puppies! Matt and Ellen killed it with hosting Rescued Treasures Pet Adoptions during their cocktail hour at the Port of Rochester. Because who wouldn't want to play with puppies at a wedding?!
8) Playfulness: We loved that our couples were up for fun. You might think being silly can seem out of place at a wedding - but what better way is there to enjoy the day?
9) Realness: Above all the rest, what an honor to see real emotions, true friends, love and so much joy from our couples and their families. Soooo many genuine reactions in wedding day photographs. It reminds me of how much trust is put in us on such a beautifully important day. I mean, really when a groom cries, my heart melts.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our favorite moments of 2017. Did yours make our list? Share yours with us in the comments if it didn't!