Whether you’re walking down the aisle, in each other’s arms, or dancing the night away.
You know one thing.
You never want to forget this feeling, these people - this moment.
Flowers and details are pretty. Your three tiered red velvet cake is obviously delicious. And the venue? Ah-mazing.
But that's not why you're getting married. You’re not a “sweat the small stuff” kind of person. You want a relaxed and fun, yet beautiful wedding day - with all of the people who mean the most to you. You want to be truly present in each moment. You also know that you want to (someday) share this day with your future children and your future grandchildren.
That’s where we come in. Because we know, that this day is the start of your family's story.
Lori & Erin: We go together like flip flops and sunny days...
We've been documenting weddings together since 2009. When the church goes quiet right before your vows, we know what each other is thinking and can move silently to perfectly capture the moment.
We push each other to do better, be more creative, and keep each other dancing. We work hard to capture every person, moment and detail of your wedding for you.
When it comes down to it, we get to spend our Saturday nights with our best friend. Add to that, we get to be a part of the happiest day of your lives, on a regular basis. We're surrounded by a couple in love and the most important people in their lives, who welcome us into the family with open arms. Yeah, we're pretty lucky.
- Complimentary consultation(s) so we can get to know each other for a seamless experience
- Erin and Lori as your photographers, so you know exactly who will be with you that day
- High resolution images, for printing and sharing with family and friends
- Our signature highlight video - a short, sweet and shareable overview of your day
- Online gallery with print ordering and downloading for out of town family and friends
- Optional custom album and book add ons - to hand down to your children, available for every budget
As photographers, (and frankly, as human beings) relationships are everything to us. Your relationship, not just your wedding, is a priority to us. We believe that the investment you choose to make in your wedding photography should be more than just signing a contract and writing a check.
It's reassurance that we've captured it for you when the day goes too fast. It's trusting us to tell your story the way you deserve. It's capturing your relationship on your wedding day. And it's not just for you, but for your children and their children too.
Ready for the next step?