I don't know about you, but I am pretty fond of our planet. I love being outdoors, smelling the clean air and hiking along sparkling waterways. It's our job to protect Mother Earth for the next generation, so they can enjoy her beauty as well.
So, what are we doing as a business to help the planet? I'm glad you asked!
- We work from home, reducing auto emissions
- We use minimal, but recycled, packaging
- We reuse paper and packaging materials whenever possible
- We recycle what we can't reuse
- We send invoices and receipts electronically whenever possible
- We use digital proofing, only printing ordered photos for less waste
- Our marketing materials are printed on recycled papers when possible
- We use rechargeable batteries for all of our gear
- We shoot digital (no toxic chemicals or water waste like film)
- We work with local printers and framers (good for the earth and the local economy!)
- We grow our own veggies, and have even been known to give them a way! (Okay, that's not business related, but the garden is right outside the office window! Check it out next time you're here.)
We love the environment, and hope you do also! What are you doing to help the Earth?
Here's wishing you a vibrant, green Earth Day!